We're excited about all the events popping up this Winter and Spring. Take a look at what's happening in Vail and Beaver Creek over the next few months and make your reservation with us now!
- US Burton Open March 2-7, 2015
Are you visiting the Vail Valley to cheer on your favorite riders during the Burton US Open? The take some time to join us in between events for lunch, happy hour or dinner!
- Talons Challenge March 7, 2015
For the 12th year, Talons Challenge will be showcasing the best steeps Beaver Creek, Colorado has to offer. 14 Black Diamond and Double Black Diamond runs that will cover over 26,000 vertical feet. Conquer all 14 runs and earn your spot on the Talon’s Wall-of-Fame and then join us on our outdoor tiki bar to relax.
- Pink Vail March 21, 2015
We want to see you dressed in Pink on March 21 for Pink Vail. Ski the day away at Vail Mountain and support the cause to beat cancer, and then end your day by dining with us in Beaver Creek Village.
- Taste of Vail April...Read More
We love lobster, but it just wasn’t enough for Chef Riley. So he put his thinking cap on and created the delicious, one-of-a-kind, Crimpster.
What is the Crimpster? Glad you asked!
The Crimpster is a de-shelled lobster tail, stuffed with shrimp, that is stuffed with a snow crab leg. But wait, it gets even better. How is that possible you ask? Because this delicious seafood delicacy is then wrapped in BACON! Yes, Crab, shRIMP, lobSTER, and bacon.
Drooling yet? We are. Need to make a reservation? No problem: make reservation now.
Not in the Beaver Creek area? No worries, we don’t want you to feel left out. You can contact us to order the dish everyone is raving about!
Prepare for the inevitable. The Crimspter will become your favorite new seafood dish!
- November 26th, 2014 is Opening Day at Beaver Creek, join us to warm up after a day on the slopes.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Join us November 28th for Beaver Creek’s 34th Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony. Stop by for some dinner after you take a spin around the ice rink.
- Cheer on your favorite athlete during the Birds of Prey Mens World Cup in Beaver Creek December 5-7 and then stop by after the races to warm up and grab lunch or dinner with us!
- Grab dinner with us after you hit the slopes for the New Year’s Eve Torchlight Ski Down on December 31st, 2014.
- Looking for something fun to do over Christmas Break in Vail? Come join Hooked before heading out into Beaver Creek Village to enjoy WinterFest activities that occur every day during après ski hours from December 20 through January 3.
- Come to Beaver Creek January 22-25 for a culinary festival your taste buds won’t forget! We can’t wait to see you for the Beaver Creek Food and Wine Weekend.
- We couldn’t be more...Read More
Join us Saturday, November 15th for our Imperial Beach Cruiser Giveaway Party when we announce the Beach Cruiser winner, it could be you! Winner will be announced at 4:19pm.
Plus, $1.00 Imperials from 1:50pm-5:00pm and Imperial Swag giveaways!
We can’t wait to see you there.
If you haven’t signed up yet, there's still time. For details on how to sign up today, to win the Imperial Beach Cruiser, visit: http://woobox.com/ysjchb
All entries must be in no later than this Thursday, 11/13.
Join us November 16th through November 21st for our Happy Daze happy hour specials. We will be offering our happy hour menu from 1:50pm-9:00pm.
Take a look at our delicious happy hour specials that will be sure to get you Hooked.
*Hooked will be closed for lunch from 11/16-11/21.