Updated Winter Events in Beaver Creek, Colorado!
- November 26th, 2014 is Opening Day at Beaver Creek, join us to warm up after a day on the slopes.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Join us November 28th for Beaver Creek’s 34th Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony. Stop by for some dinner after you take a spin around the ice rink.
- Cheer on your favorite athlete during the Birds of Prey Mens World Cup in Beaver Creek December 5-7 and then stop by after the races to warm up and grab lunch or dinner with us!
- Grab dinner with us after you hit the slopes for the New Year’s Eve Torchlight Ski Down on December 31st, 2014.
- Looking for something fun to do over Christmas Break in Vail? Come join Hooked before heading out into Beaver Creek Village to enjoy WinterFest activities that occur every day during après ski hours from December 20 through January 3.
- Come to Beaver Creek January 22-25 for a culinary festival your taste buds won’t forget! We can’t wait to see you for the Beaver Creek Food and Wine Weekend.
- We couldn’t be more excited for the 2015 FIS Alpine World Ski Championships going on February 2-15! Come hang out in Beaver Creek and watch the world’s best ski racers compete!